So…You’re Going Fishing
Photos from Recent Trips
• Shoo-Fly's Office and Editorial Staff
20 June 2015
• Connecticut, Long Island Sound, Housatonic River Saltwater Fishing Report: 17 June 2015
• Part 2: We got into a mixed bunch of stripers and bluefish
On Wednesday Charlie W. and I traveled to New Haven Harbor as we'd heard there had been some good fishing there.
• Click on any photo to enlarge
We got into stripers and bluefish...
...none of which were any great size...
...but still a lot of fun on light tackle.
...that this osprey seemed also to enjoy.
Couldn't do much with surface lures, however, the fish readily took the 1/4-oz. jig and swim-bait combination.
All the stripers went back in the water, but Charlie took two blues home to the smoker.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
1. Connecticut Long Island Sound Housatonic River fishing saltwater inshore light tackle striped bass striper bluefish albacore weakfish fly fishing Stratford ct angler report reports Milford
Post a Comment