17 August 2013

• Connecticut Department of Public Health Warns Residents of Illness Caused by Bacteria in Shellfish


“The Connecticut Department of Public Health (DPH) is warning residents of the dangers of eating raw or undercooked shellfish after an increase in cases of Vibrio parahaemolyticus infection.

”Since June 2013, Connecticut has reported 19 confirmed cases of Vibrio parahaemolyticus infection, compared to an average of seven cases reported during the same time period in the past two years.”

Read the full article at this link: CTDPH


No comments:

Post a Comment