10 June 2009

Choke Your Way to $100,000

“McKenna, who lives in Annadale, was in mid-bite of his lunch two years ago when an inch-and-a-quarter-long curved fish bone that was mixed into the tuna became lodged in his throat.

“Now he's filed a $100,000 lawsuit against Bumble Bee, the tuna's manufacturer, as well as Costco, which distributed the ill-fated 10-pack of tuna cans, for the "severe, serious and permanent physical and emotional injuries" he sustained while trying to cough up the bone.”

Article at SILive.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connecticut Tourism;
Long Island Sound Resource Center;
Housatonic Valley Association;
Stratford, Connecticut;
Milford, Connecticut;
fishing; charters; vacations; travel

No comments:

Post a Comment